Emergency Room Intake Procedures
We have adapted our emergency procedures to include Covid-19 precautions.
- If you are having a pet emergency, call our hospital in advance. If you feel your pet is critical please alert us upon arrival via phone.
- If you have been approved to have your pet seen, please fill out our online intake form.
However, if time is of the essence this can be performed during the check-in process.
- Upon arrival at the hospital please remain in your vehicle and call us. We will direct you to the temporary staging/assessment area. We will then bring your pet into the hospital for vitals and assessment.
- We will direct you to our online form for check-in that can be performed on your mobile device. If you don’t have a mobile device please let us know.
- A nurse will call and take a history that will be relayed to the doctor. Then, the doctor will assess your pet and will call to discuss a plan.
Please understand that wait times may be significantly longer than usual.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PET WITH ANOTHER PERSON IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ARE TRUE:
- If you are coughing
- If you have a fever or fever-like symptoms
- If you are experiencing shortness of breath